cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Power Apps sign in issue

Hi, I have a Power Apps visual in the report and its working fine in both Desktop and Service. This report is got embedded in Dot Net application (Apps Owns Data Model). When the report is browsed in the application Power Apps Visual is asking for SIGN IN. Not sure if I am not doing it correctly. Please suggest Regards Nagaraj

2 REPLIES 2
KrishnaV
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @Syndicate_Admin ,

That is expected behavior because Power App run on top of Power platform when you embed it outside the platform it certainly asks for sign-in, I don't see any surprise if that ask on every time. Power App in SharePoint Online with the same tenant will work smoothly because it shares the same license and credentials.

I hope this resolved your issue if you see any challenge/need further help please let me know I am always happy to do it for my community.

Regards,
Krishna
If this post helps you give a 👍 and if it solved your issue consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more.

I hope this resolved your issue if you see any challenge/need further help please let me know I am always happy to do it for my community.

Regards,
KrishnaV
Business Applications MVP, Microsoft Certified Trainer
Twitter | Linkedin | YouTube | GitHub
If this post helps you give a and if it solved your issue consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members / new members of the community.

Ok, thanks for the update

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,195)