cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
virakones
Resolver II
Resolver II

Power Automate Flows not visible in Powerapps

Today I've attempted to add a power automate flow to powerapps but none of my created flows appear here.

virakones_0-1612461860058.png

I can confirm that I'm editing my powerapp on the same environment where the flows are saved considering that I already have a flow connected within my app thats working. I'm simply trying to add a new one but it doesn't show up.

I'm afraid of disconnecting the flow that's already connected in fear that I wont be able to access it again.

What could be going on?

5 REPLIES 5
Pstork1
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Did you create the flows with the manual Power Apps trigger?  Those are the only ones that will show up in Power Apps.  

Also, are you in regular Power Apps or Power Apps in Teams?  For Power Apps in Teams only flows that are created from inside the Power App will show up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

@Pstork1 

Yes, the flows begin with a powerapps trigger - I am working out of regular browser based powerapps, not teams.

Worth noting that when I create a new flow in the window prompt/screen shot above, and I save this flow, it does not appear in my current environment and isn't listed in my cloud flows for this environment.

Pstork1
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Is your Power Apps in a solution?  I've seen that change the visibility of flows as well.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

At the moment this particular app is not in a solution - it is a free floating app in the default environment. Same for the flow. 

It's a bit of an odd quirk to me and I'm not sure what's causing this.

Below is the new flow I made from the "+" button:
Capture1.PNG

But when I go to the other button I made with a previously created flow already bound to it - I see my new "test flow" in the list, but my flow that is already currently assigned to this button and being used is not listed, which is odd. 

Capture.PNG

@Pstork1 

Hey there - just wanted to mention you're right!

It seems there has been a change where new flows are saved in a default solution. I was unaware of this and now I'm able to figure out the rest.

Thank you for leading me on the right track - the below article helped:

Where Are My Flows When Building Power Virtual Agents In Teams – Flow Alt Delete – Josh Cook [Micros...

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,474)