cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Power BI Fed PowerApps Gallery Doesn't Display Data for User but Does for Other Users

I have a Power BI report that has a PowerApps embedded into it where the Power BI dataset feeds some of the data into the PowerApps gallery. Our organization has migrated over from one Microsoft tenant over to a new tenant so I had to migrate the existing, embedded PowerApps and Power BI report over as well.

Now, the problem that I'm experiencing after granting all the users access again after the migration is that one user can't see any data display within the PowerApps gallery. They could see data before prior to the migration of the report and PowerApps to the new tenant. I've checked with other users that have access and they're able to see data displayed on their end in the PowerApps.

For the user who isn't seeing the data displayed, the PowerApps does load where you can see images and buttons within the PowerApps but there's no data appearing in the Gallery. No error messages appear either. I've had them try through Chrome and Edge without any luck either. I even created a separate version of the Power BI report where the Power BI records that feed the PowerApps were filtered down purposely to reduce the amount of records feeding into it....still no luck.

Has anyone come across this issue before? Maybe have the user clear out their Chrome history and cached data? 

Not sure what else to do.

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
October Events

Mark Your Calendars

So many events that are happening this month - don't miss out!

Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Users online (4,839)