cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
v-antal
Microsoft
Microsoft

Power BI tile not showing in canvas app (The report shown in this tile doesn't exist or you don't have permission to view it)

I have added a PBI tile a long time ago that was working fine until last week. Regarding access, I'm the owner of both the Powerapps and the PBI report/group. Suddenly the tile is showing the following message (The report shown in this tile doesn't exist or you don't have permission to view it).

Please let me know if there was a change on the PBI-Powerapps integration or how can I solve this

Thank you.

46 REPLIES 46
coskunfirat
Frequent Visitor

My app was working until now but I'm having this issue. I have tried to create a new tile or app however it does not work.

AndyNorw
Advocate I
Advocate I

I've been having this problem for the last couple of hours. Has anyone submitted a ticket?

AndyNorw
Advocate I
Advocate I

I just tried to submit a ticket on this issue, but it won't let me log in to do so without sending me directly to the Power Apps dashboard. Basically I'm locked out of the support page.

kathyboots
Frequent Visitor

I am also having this issue - even when I create a new report with very basic data (input 1, 2, 3 and created a keycard) and pinned this to a dashboard, the PowerBI tile would not recognize the dashboard or dataset in PowerApps.  My PowerBI tile has been working without issues for about two weeks up until this morning/last night. 

I swear someone is breaking things at MS - Role Level Security for Premium workspaces is also broken in PowerBI. 

Hi, I have submitted a ticket and talked to support team, they said they are looking into it. If required, they will involve product team for this issue. I have also shared this forum link to them. 

Mikolics5563

I can also confirm that this issue started today within our organization.

samdinh
Microsoft
Microsoft

Microsoft Support confirmed that they were aware of the issue and the fix to this issue would be deployed end of this week/early next week, so please hang on until then.

Hi Sam - do you have any links or correspondence that we can pass on to our affected customers to ensure show that Microsoft are aware of and are working on a resolution to the issue? We have many affected customers that are chomping at the bit for a resolution. 

GraemeMiller

We have the exact same issue occurring using a Power BI Embedded scenario so it seems to be a Power BI Platform issue. We are embedding Dashboard tiles - the Dashboard works if embedded. The individual tiles do not. This has been working for a number of years. Certain Embed Tiles seem to work but most don't.

We have raised it with Support and our CSM. We need a Microsoft acknowledgment or comment so we can pass it on to our customers.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (3,002)