cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
v-antal
Microsoft
Microsoft

Power BI tile not showing in canvas app (The report shown in this tile doesn't exist or you don't have permission to view it)

I have added a PBI tile a long time ago that was working fine until last week. Regarding access, I'm the owner of both the Powerapps and the PBI report/group. Suddenly the tile is showing the following message (The report shown in this tile doesn't exist or you don't have permission to view it).

Please let me know if there was a change on the PBI-Powerapps integration or how can I solve this

Thank you.

46 REPLIES 46
Overflow

Hi, I'm facing the same problem. The workaround I found is to use the embedded version of the report instead of the dashboard's one. Just take the link and replace it in the Powerapps' PowerBI tile. You can hide the filter pan and the tabs by modifying the link.

Capture1.PNG

Capture.PNG

Thanks @Overflow.! This workaround does look to work OK whilst MS fix the bug.

PaulBI
Resolver I
Resolver I

Came in this morning and mine are now working.  Thank you!

kathyboots
Frequent Visitor

The deployed fix works (make sure to delete the tile completely and start from scratch if an embedded tile URL was used before).

For the workaround - keep in mind that if the user has multiple tenants (multiple accounts) shared on the Azure Directory, it will cause access issues when trying to log into PowerBI's website - so it will work for almost all cases but these (see this issue: https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Service/Can-not-sign-up-for-Power-BI-with-Microsoft-personal-accoun...). 

shrijabajpai
Helper I
Helper I

For me the issue still exist. 

coskunfirat
Frequent Visitor

Thank you for your valuable suggestions however they are not Power BI tile. We have been using power bi tiles on the teams application that prepared with powerapps. Embed URL method does not work on the teams app.

samdinh
Microsoft
Microsoft

The fix is being rolled out starting with East Asia region, so while some will find that this issue has been fixed, some may not. Please stay tuned for more update from us. Thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,329)