cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
v-antal
Microsoft
Microsoft

Power BI tile not showing in canvas app (The report shown in this tile doesn't exist or you don't have permission to view it)

I have added a PBI tile a long time ago that was working fine until last week. Regarding access, I'm the owner of both the Powerapps and the PBI report/group. Suddenly the tile is showing the following message (The report shown in this tile doesn't exist or you don't have permission to view it).

Please let me know if there was a change on the PBI-Powerapps integration or how can I solve this

Thank you.

46 REPLIES 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

Having the same issue.  Worked fine on Monday (2/1/21) and then came across this same exact issue yesterday when I opened my app (went crazy double checking permissions).  Hopefully this is resolved ASAP. 

Hello,

Any update/ETA on this?  Looking for anything to relay onto users affected by this issue.

Thanks!

coskunfirat
Frequent Visitor

The problem still continues...

PaulBI
Resolver I
Resolver I

Just checked today and the issue is still there.

samdinh
Microsoft
Microsoft

So sorry to let you know that the deployment has been delayed. We are contacting the deployment team to ask for further update. Once the ETA is re-confirmed, I will post it here.

markfleet
Advocate II
Advocate II

Hi @samdinh 

Were you able to confirm an ETA? This is also a blocker in our organization preventing us from deploying an app to 100+ users.

Thanks

Mark

Beazley Insurance

London

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am seeing the same issue.  Has there been any resolution?

Reigningfear
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

I am seeing this issue in my organization as well. Like most everyone else here, my dashboards were working fine in the app then suddenly they stopped working a few days ago. 

markfleet
Advocate II
Advocate II

Any update MS??

dspbi

Received a response from our partner portal. MS looking at a Weds PM release - subject to change of course depending on how well their internal testing goes.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Call June 2022 768x460.png

Power Platform Community Call

Join us for the next call on August 17, 2022 at 8am PDT.

Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Users online (1,568)