cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Power BI tiles blurry

I have added a Power BI tile to my app, but for certain users in my organization the tile shows up very blurry.  We are opening the app in Chrome.  Is this a bug?

5 REPLIES 5
Community Support
Community Support

So here the situation only occurs with certain users?

Would you please share a screenshot of the issue you mentioned?

Power BI Tile is using Power BI Embedding scenarios, the Tile setting should be unique for all the users.

Please verify if there are any Browser settings configured differently between the users.

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-micsh-msft,

There are no differences in users' Browser settings.  My mistake, it looks like the issue is occurring for all users actually.  I have attached a screenshot.  I believe the reason it is happening is that the Power BI tile shows up very small in PowerApps.  Is there a way to make the tile zoom in/make it bigger?  I have made the width/height the full size of my screen.

Yep, same here.  the tile inside Power BI looks super crisp.  drop it into a PowerApp.  Blurry.  even if it fills the whole powerapp screen.

I agree with this. Was there any fix for this issue? I dont see this issue in any of the blogs on power apps

Frequent Visitor

Joining the crowd cause I'm experiencing the same thing. I thought I was having some sort of resolution issue at first. I did notice the ratio lock when sizing the tile in the app and I'm wondering if that's why it's blurry. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call- January

Mark your calendars and join us for the next Power Apps Community Call on January 20th, 8a PST

PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,011)