Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
YAYA
Helper II
Helper II

Power Platform License and design help

Hi,

we are an organization have +2000 users. all users have E3 or E5 license. We are planning to make some applications with power apps and power automate. such as travel requests, vacations, claims, form approvals and so on.

my questions here,

1. are the license we have are enough to implement the project and start develop the apps! specially the company will not pay extra for per user plan package for all users.
  2. is the user developer must has a unique license! such as per user plan or Per user with attended RPA. specially that in power automate, the automated triggers using the developer user (flow owner) instead of the user who triggered the request! I am not sure if there is a solution for this!
  3. regarding the data storage and backup! what is the best practice.

Please I need the best practice and design recommendation.

Thank you

1 REPLY 1
BCBuizer
Super User
Super User

Hi @YAYA ,

I found this resource very handy for getting a better understanding of Power Platform licensing: https://getlicensingready.com/login.aspx

Hope this answers all of your questions.

Did you like my post? Please give it a thumbs up! Did I resolve your issue? Please click Accept as Solution to close the topic and so other members of the community can find solutions more easily.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,263)