Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate V
Advocate V

Power app CRM template

Hi All,

We’re looking to do some basic contact management functionality for a list of about 300 customers.

• Document customer and contact information
  • Document  notes on conversations with the customer
  • Schedule follow-up tasks and schedule in outlook

We were thinking of building something customized using lists, planner and outlook and FLOW but want to check with the forum to see if there is anything already out there in or for sharepoint online that we can use.

TIA,

Joe

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: Power app CRM template

Yes - basicallly two lists. the client list with deatils and a list with discussion notes. After a meeting is conducted flow updates the meeting date in the client list and records the outcome and rating in the in the rating list.  The app shows list of clients due for next meeting with contact details,  plus a history of meeting notes.  This all exports to excel for analysis (could do this with power BI as well)

While i say two lists I actuallu have a few other lists attached for some of the drop downs etc

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

I built a CRM for us to use,  but it sits over the top of sharepoint and internal so not exporatable to my knowledge.  It wants hard to build and took little time.  It does what yuo say you need including emails meeting notes to the user at end of meeting, updating custorme visit date etc.

I would just build it as it can be more customisable to your needs.  I belive this would be much more quicker than trying to connect someone elses to your data

Highlighted
Advocate V
Advocate V

Thanks for the reponse. 

Did you build the app bases off of lists? 

I was hoping for a template so I had a starting point, but if there is nothing out there, I will do what I know and work with lists, FLOW and SPD.

I was thinking of setting up a list to hold the customer data. 

I will have a FLOW to create a planner item, and an outlook task when there is a followup.

Thanks again,

Joe

Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Yes - basicallly two lists. the client list with deatils and a list with discussion notes. After a meeting is conducted flow updates the meeting date in the client list and records the outcome and rating in the in the rating list.  The app shows list of clients due for next meeting with contact details,  plus a history of meeting notes.  This all exports to excel for analysis (could do this with power BI as well)

While i say two lists I actuallu have a few other lists attached for some of the drop downs etc

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Can you share some of the code snipets you used?

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Demo-Extravaganza 2020

Check out these cool Power Apps & vote on your favorite!

secondImage

Community Highlights

Check out whats happening in Power Apps

secondImage

Community User Group Member Badges

FIll out a quick form to claim your community user group member badge today!

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (12,552)