Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eftichia
Helper I
Helper I

Power app drop-down

Hi,

I have an issue. I create a power apps from two lists. I have on drop down field which is depend from the select of other drop down. The formula work fine but the values of the drop down menu don't be displayed.

I attached a photo in order to be more understanding.

Any suggestion will be helpful.

Thanks

8 REPLIES 8
CNT
Super User
Super User

@eftichia Make sure the DisplayFields property is set to "Title"

CNT_1-1659102886452.png

Please remember to give a 👍 and accept my solution as it will help others in the future.

How can I change that?

I went to display field and i was entered ["Title"] but when i save the return to ["Value"]

@eftichia 

CNT_0-1659103503558.png

Please remember to give a 👍 and accept my solution as it will help others in the future.

It doesn't the option of title has only value.

@eftichia But in your screenshot there is a Table with a "Title" Column ??

In the following example, I have a table with 3 columns, so I can choose any one as the DisplayField (Primary text),

CNT_0-1659104086126.png

Please check the Items property carefully to see that the columns are.

eftichia
Helper I
Helper I

When i go to edit I have only the option of Value.

I attach a photo

RandyHayes
Super User
Super User

@eftichia 

Your Formula WILL only be producing a table with a Value column.  You are basing your formula off of Choices - which only produces a table with Value.

In your screenshot, the formula editor is showing the results from the inner Filter, not from the total formula.

So, the question would be, if you put your cursor at the end of the entire formula, what does the formula editor show you as the results?  Is it a table of records (Values) or does it show "We didn't find any data"?

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up below. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution below. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
NOTE: My normal response times will be Mon to Fri from 1 PM to 10 PM UTC (and lots of other times too!)
Check out my PowerApps Videos too! And, follow me on Twitter @RandyHayes

Really want to show your appreciation? Buy Me A Cup Of Coffee!
eftichia
Helper I
Helper I

It show we didn't find any data. So what i can do in order to solbe it?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,375)