Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sumaira
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Power app not getting opened

Hello Community Experts,

My app is not getting opened. Its neither getting opened in edit mode nor in run mode nor it is getting exported

I'm suddenly stuck 

I had completed all the work and everything was working perfectly but because of these permissions which are no where related to my app, I'm unable to open my appConnections.png

Kindly guide

Best Regards,

Sumaira

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Hi Sumaira ,

Is the "Allow" option still greyed out?  We would want to be able to allow the connections on the app . This will help us in assigning

the right permissions . 

Lets do this one more time . 

1.Access Make.powerapps.com 

2.Under Data connections - remove all the old connections that exist . 

3. Once connections have been deleted - close all browsers - close everything . Now access the powerapp and check if you get the option to "Allow" 

If it is still greyed out i would request you to check if you have access to all the resources like sahrepoint site , outlook etc .

If the allow is still greyed out after checking all the permissions are present I would suggest you to please raise a request with MSFT support team to work on the issue by using the link below

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

Please mark my answer as verified if you found it helpful. Please let me know if you have any other questions around the above.

Bhartendu Pandey

Support Engineer - Customer Engagement- Dynamics CRM/PowerApps/Power Automate

Microsoft

View solution in original post

@BhartenduP 

Thanks a lot for the help

Since none of the solution worked, i created new app, copied and pasted all the components there and it asks only outlook permissions now

8 REPLIES 8
BhartenduP
Microsoft
Microsoft

Dear Sumaira ,

Thank you for writing to us . I see that we are not able to open the power app and edit the same as well . I would like for you to try the below steps

1. Please try opening the App in other browsers like Edge , Chrome , Incognito mode etc and check if you still face the issue
  2. I would also request you to try and check if there is a way you can access a different machine and access your App

Also if the app is being shared with any other user we can ask those users to try accessing the app and confirming if it’s a user specific issue .

Additionally I see that the connections are causing issues . Did you try to see if the Fix Connection link helps? If the connections are not fixing then I would request you to navigate to Data - Connections and delete the connections that exist . Then try loading the app and see if you are able to still access the app.

Please mark my answer as verified if you found it helpful. Please let me know if you have any other questions around the above.

Bhartendu Pandey

Microsoft

@BhartenduP Many thanks for the response

I tried different browsers, machines and users but still it has same issue common for all

I even tried fix connections but nothing worked

@BhartenduP Please help me resolve this issue, 

Best Regards,

Sumaira

@BhartenduP please guide 😞

I even tried removing connections nothing is working because the app itself isn't getting opened 😞

Hi Sumaira,

Is there anyone else that can open the app? Also I would request you to delete all the connections and then give it a try? It should ideally give you a new consent screen and the options for "Allow" should be enabled . Please do share a screenshot if the failure still exists.

Bhartendu Pandey

Microsoft

@BhartenduP Thanks a lot for the response

I clicked on do not allow and luckily i was able to open app in edit mode

But now the problem is still same its asking for permissions and it is not playing the app directly

As you suggested, i removed all connections, from both app as well as entire connections i deleted from power apps, but i'm still getting same error

@BhartenduP kindly guide

Best Regards,

Sumaira

Hi Sumaira ,

Is the "Allow" option still greyed out?  We would want to be able to allow the connections on the app . This will help us in assigning

the right permissions . 

Lets do this one more time . 

1.Access Make.powerapps.com 

2.Under Data connections - remove all the old connections that exist . 

3. Once connections have been deleted - close all browsers - close everything . Now access the powerapp and check if you get the option to "Allow" 

If it is still greyed out i would request you to check if you have access to all the resources like sahrepoint site , outlook etc .

If the allow is still greyed out after checking all the permissions are present I would suggest you to please raise a request with MSFT support team to work on the issue by using the link below

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

Bhartendu Pandey

Microsoft

@BhartenduP 

Thanks a lot for the help

Since none of the solution worked, i created new app, copied and pasted all the components there and it asks only outlook permissions now

Dear Sumaira ,

Thank you for your kind update . I am sorry you had to go through the process of recreating the app , But sometimes we have to go through this step when nothing else works . I am hoping the app is now working fine and without any issues . 

I would like to share this link https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/powerapps-canvas-app-coding-standards-and-guidelines/  which are the best practices for the coding standards . Here you will find a PDF file which you can always use for future reference as you continue to work with PowerApps .

Bhartendu Pandey

Microsoft

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Power Apps June 2021

June Power Apps Community Call

Don't miss the call this month on June 16th - 8a PDT

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (20,588)