cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Automate2create
Helper II
Helper II

Power app still populating old sharepoint list instead of new sharepoint list

I have inherited a power app that writes to sharepoint lists and we are making a test copy of that app. 

I have done the following:

Made copies of all the sharepoint lists with a test_ prefix

Made a copy of the app, named it test and deleted the data connections to the old sharepoint lists and linked the new test_ ones.

Gone through the Tree View and amended any instances of the old links  to have  test_ prefix.

Saved and published the app.

However, the app is still writing to the old sharepoint list instead of the new one.

Are there any hidden places where code would still reference the old sharepoint list or anything I should be aware of that isn't obvious that I need to change the app?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PG_WorXz10
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @Automate2create ,

Is there any PowerAutomate added in the PoweApps ?

If this post was helpful or you need more help please consider giving Thumbs Up and Tag me in your reply I'll be happy to help. If this post helped you solve your issue please click Accept as solution and provide Thumbs Up. This will help others find it more readily.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PG_WorXz10
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @Automate2create ,

Is there any PowerAutomate added in the PoweApps ?

If this post was helpful or you need more help please consider giving Thumbs Up and Tag me in your reply I'll be happy to help. If this post helped you solve your issue please click Accept as solution and provide Thumbs Up. This will help others find it more readily.

Yes there is.  

In fact, I tried pressing the two buttons yesterday where I changed the code and it sent the data to the old sharepoint list so I deleted the data.  However, I have just this minute pressed the buttons again for kicks 🙂 and it has sent them to the new (correct) sharepoint lists so is working but I am guessing I will need to look over the power automate flows?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

June User Group Leader Call

Join us on June 28 for our monthly User Group leader call!

PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,154)