Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MelvinGRM
Helper II
Helper II

Power apps Text and gallery items to html flow

Hi, 

I dont know if this is the right board to post... But the past days i'm testing to make a flow that html converts to pdf. 

MelvinGRM_0-1651693329026.png

My flow works and now i'm looking how to send my data from power apps to the flow (in my html file) 
I've got two questions:

1) How can i get a text input from power apps into my html file (that i made in compose)? 

2) I patched in PA all the item gallery's to my SP list, is it possible to create a html table in flow with those items? 

The code i use for the button in power apps: 

ForAll(Gallery1.AllItems;
    Patch(stock;
          Defaults(stock); 
         {Title:Title; 
          Category:category.Value;
          Barcode:barcode;
          project:Textcart.Text;
          date:Datepick.SelectedDate; 
          quant: Value (quant.Text)
         }

)
);;
sendemail.Run(Textcart.Text);;
Clear(MyCollection)

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Fixed it: Made a new flow and refreshed the connection with power Apps. It works. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Adrian_Celis
Super User
Super User

Hi @MelvinGRM 

1) You should pass your text input from PowerApps to a parameter in your Power Automate flow. If you are using PowerApps v2 as your trigger, then add a text parameter for your input.

2) Yes you can. You have to use the Concat function to turn your gallery data into one long text and then pass that to your Power Automate flow.

Thanks, i'm trying to send a text to my flow, but i still get a error: 

Error code triggeInputSchemaMismatch message. Required properties are missing from object: Initializevariable_Value

The code i use: 

"sendemail.Run(Textcart.Text)"

my flow: 

Schermafbeelding 2022-05-05 om 13.59.58.png

How can i fix this? 

Thanks! 

Fixed it: Made a new flow and refreshed the connection with power Apps. It works. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (3,712)