cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AlanLacerdans
Frequent Visitor

Power apps do not perform the functions

Guys, good night!

I created a service management app using sharepoint lists as a database. But, I have a problem with the app, what happens is that from the third screen of the app nothing works (navigation, adjusting the width of the screen, image does not load, uploading data to the gallery, etc.), the dialog window to confirm delete is displayed and even if you click on the icon to close the window (which updates the display variable to false), nothing happens.

However, if you select the formula bar and do some action such as formatting or deformation of the code, the function works again.

Important note: I have a large amount of data being stored in the sharepoint lists.

Below some information about the app.

Number of screens: 46 screens.
Number of streams: 13 streams
Data source number: 40 (sharepoint list)

Could someone help me solve this problem?

2 REPLIES 2
v-jefferni
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @AlanLacerdans ,

Do you mean that your app will no longer work at all from the third screen even in edit mode in Power Apps studio?

If so, please check if you have toggled on "Delayed load" function in Advanced settings. Otherwise, is there any special functions while navigating from other screens to the third screen?

If nothing special you could notice, please consider raise a ticket in Power Apps Admin center Help + support.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Jeffer Ni
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

Good morning v-jefferni,
First of all, thank you for your quick response !!

This, even in edit mode in Power Apps Studio, the application does not work correctly.

I checked in the advanced settings and the "Delayed Load" option is marked as true!

Regarding the special functions, I have none, basically, I pass a context variable together with the navigation formula for the next screens to display or not elements on the screen.

Please see the example in the attached photo (Problem.png). The screen occupies a width of 640, but Canvas8_1 even with the function of "Parent.Width" occupies a width of only 200. Another point, in the Navigation Bar I have only navigation functions for other screens in my app. The code is written correctly, if I click on one of the navigation icons, the application monitor shows that the click was successful, however, it does not navigate to the desired screen in Power Apps Studio.

Note: I restored previous versions of the app that were functional, but the same problem happened.

Important detail: If I rename a screen and its components, it will work normally and adjust the entire layout. However, if I end the editing session it will return with the same problem, and I have to rename it again to get it working again. (See imagem1.png attached)

Obs.: I've cleared the cache, cookies and history, switched browsers and used another computer. He continued to have the same problem.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,362)