cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alearner090
Helper I
Helper I

Power apps form in SharePoint Online doesn't load properly while editing

I have a SharePoint list form customized in PowerApps. 

every time I edit the form doesn't load properly. 

the form width is half the original and it doesn't let me make any edits either. 

How do we fix this 

powerappsissue.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-jefferni
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @alearner090 ,

For customize forms, the screen width will be fixed to 444 by default when open in the list. If you would like to change the screen width, please go to Settings -> Display, change orientation to Landscape, Size custom and then change width and height.

For the form in PowerApps studio, the Width and Height properties should be set to Parent.Width/Height to make it full-screen.

vjefferni_0-1653552842188.png

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Jeffer Ni

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-jefferni
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @alearner090 ,

For customize forms, the screen width will be fixed to 444 by default when open in the list. If you would like to change the screen width, please go to Settings -> Display, change orientation to Landscape, Size custom and then change width and height.

For the form in PowerApps studio, the Width and Height properties should be set to Parent.Width/Height to make it full-screen.

vjefferni_0-1653552842188.png

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Jeffer Ni

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Users online (1,772)