Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Med_Aziz
Regular Visitor

Power apps portal licensing

Hello everyone 
I hope you are well and healthy.
I have a question about power apps portal:
- I have a portal that I developed with the $20 license where end users can login (+ $200 for the 100 logins).
Do end users need to have a $5 or $20 Power Apps license to use the portal ? 🤔
Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ChrisPiasecki
Super User
Super User

Hi @Med_Aziz,

Depends on if your end users are external or internal. External users are licensed via the per login model ($200 per 100 logins). Internal users are licensed via a Power Apps Per app or per user.

More details documented here

---
Please click Accept as Solution if my post answered your question. This will help others find solutions to similar questions. If you like my post and/or find it helpful, please consider giving it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
ChrisPiasecki
Super User
Super User

Hi @Med_Aziz,

Depends on if your end users are external or internal. External users are licensed via the per login model ($200 per 100 logins). Internal users are licensed via a Power Apps Per app or per user.

More details documented here

---
Please click Accept as Solution if my post answered your question. This will help others find solutions to similar questions. If you like my post and/or find it helpful, please consider giving it a Thumbs Up.

thank you for your answer @ChrisPiasecki 
internal users have an O365 license, is it enough for them to access the portal ?

Hi @Med_Aziz,

Unfortunately the M365/O365 license is not enough. A paid Power Apps Per user or per app license is required for the user, or pay as you go applied to the environment.

---

Hi @ChrisPiasecki 

Ok 👍 Thank you for responses.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Call June 2022 768x460.png

Power Platform Community Call

Join us for the next call on August 17, 2022 at 8am PDT.

Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Users online (1,832)