cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sertan_CPH
Helper II
Helper II

Power apps wont load the app

I am having an issue today and my app won't load in anywhere I have embedded, or also as a stand alone on the browser.

I have had made some changes today, so I am not sure if that's the problem. Power Apps widget in Power BI is not functioning properly either. 

Is this a server issue? 

Sertan_CPH_0-1610362998829.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
timl
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @Sertan_CPH 

Unfortunately, there have been many similar reported issues related to this issue today. For example..

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Power-Apps/Powerapp-loading-forever-never-opens/m-p/790...

This appears to be a Microsoft issue, so I would wait for a while to see if there is any progress.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
timl
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @Sertan_CPH 

Unfortunately, there have been many similar reported issues related to this issue today. For example..

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Power-Apps/Powerapp-loading-forever-never-opens/m-p/790...

This appears to be a Microsoft issue, so I would wait for a while to see if there is any progress.

View solution in original post

nellyfrom
Advocate I
Advocate I

same issue here 

PatrickT
Regular Visitor

Same here. It`s not effecting all aps, just one. Thought I was going mad or something 😞

nellyfrom
Advocate I
Advocate I

If you update the settings like the screenshot seems to sort the issue Settings issue.PNG

Sertan_CPH
Helper II
Helper II

@nellyfrom I connect to sharepoint list and I don't have that option available. I guess there are few users have the same issue. So I am simply waiting for the gods up there to fix to problem. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

This worked for me! Thank you very much.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Users online (1,038)