cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bschmidt

Power automate and how to complete the extract information from forms fields

I need to choose File content for dynamic content in forms below.  Not an option.  I thought if I created a sharepoint file, that would show up here.  What am I doing wrong?

bschmidt_0-1636667416853.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-JessicaG-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @bschmidt ,

Do you want to select dynamic content for the file content in the form?

You could get the files needed in SharePoint in the flow, and then in the "Extract information from forms" action, the dynamic content will be displayed to select the file content. I have test for your reference, please try the following workaround:

vJessicaGmsft_0-1637057927229.png

Best regards,

Jessica Gu

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PTBBSolutions
Solution Supplier
Solution Supplier

Hi @bschmidt ,

You have to put the file content of the form - e.g. a word/excel document, a PDF, etc.

v-JessicaG-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @bschmidt ,

Do you want to select dynamic content for the file content in the form?

You could get the files needed in SharePoint in the flow, and then in the "Extract information from forms" action, the dynamic content will be displayed to select the file content. I have test for your reference, please try the following workaround:

vJessicaGmsft_0-1637057927229.png

Best regards,

Jessica Gu

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Carousel_PP_768x460_Wave2 (1).png

2022 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2022 through March 2023.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (3,743)