cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

PowerAPP Not Saving after form fill in

Hey, sharepoint inbuilt powerapp form was working fine but for some reason now when I click "New" in Sharepoint and fill out the form. When I click "Save" It does a little think and then nothing. It was working fine yesterday, I have just added in some more data cards.

Can anyone help?

Capture.PNGCapture2.PNGCapture3.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

All errors were cleared, created reset button.

I fixed it by deleting the whole sharepoint data source and re-loading it. (Refreshing it did not work).

Providing the share point data source has the same name you wont have to reload everything back in.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Frequent Visitor

I am starting to think it has something to do with the share point and power apps link.

For some reason when I open the form to edit ,all my drop down's have error's. I delete them and then re-add them and the error goes away.

Capture.PNG

Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Sometimes the data source in app hasn’t been updating consistently. Make sure you go in when you see the errors to data sources on the left and click the ... next to the list and refresh it. usually helps.

Thanks for your assistance. Hasn't fixed the saving issue though. Not sure if this has anything to do with it.

Capture.PNG

Community Support
Community Support

Hi @DuncanEddy ,

From what you've said and from previous experience, I'm inclined to think this is due to the unstable connection between SharePoint and Power Apps integration.

As a temporary workaround, I suggest you create a Submit Button built inside the PowerApps. I will keep trying to reproduce this issue (not yet) and submit it to PowerApps for further investigation.

Hope this helps.

Sik

Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Did you make any modifications to anything in the form or is it all just basic fields in it? No errors in your checker at the top?

All errors were cleared, created reset button.

I fixed it by deleting the whole sharepoint data source and re-loading it. (Refreshing it did not work).

Providing the share point data source has the same name you wont have to reload everything back in.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (61,743)