cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PowerAPPS Sharepoint Edit Form - Update and automate the default selected items in Custom Combo box

Dear all,

Please need a help on below scenario.

I have a SharePoint list which has two custom forms in Main-List(A).  Two custom forms namely NewForm & EditForm. In both the forms I have two custom combo boxes to pull the values from different child list(B).

Scenario 1:

In New form, I have two custom combo boxes which fulls the values from child list(B). combo box1 has value from Product field and combox box2 has value from Productgroup field. Based on the Product field I can able to filter the values in Product group. And I am selecting the values from both combo box1 and combo box 2 and get it saved in Main - List(A).

Scenario 2:

Here, is the problem, I am not able to retrieve the values from the main-list(A) to the custom combo boxes in the edit form. The values exist in the main-list(A) should have been selected as a defaultselecteditems in those combo boxes. 

In Main list those values are stored in choice field and I should bring those in Editform comboboxes by default. Also I should update the values in Main-List(A).

Please let me know if anyone has faced this scenario and have any input on the same. Thanks !!

- Dhana

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Power Apps Ideas

Changes to Ideas Coming

We are excited to announce a new way to share your ideas for Power Apps!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,853)