cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dhanasekaran_G
Helper I
Helper I

PowerAPPS Sharepoint Edit Form - Update and automate the default selected items in Custom Combo box

Dear all,

Please need a help on below scenario.

I have a SharePoint list which has two custom forms in Main-List(A).  Two custom forms namely NewForm & EditForm. In both the forms I have two custom combo boxes to pull the values from different child list(B).

Scenario 1:

In New form, I have two custom combo boxes which fulls the values from child list(B). combo box1 has value from Product field and combox box2 has value from Productgroup field. Based on the Product field I can able to filter the values in Product group. And I am selecting the values from both combo box1 and combo box 2 and get it saved in Main - List(A).

Scenario 2:

Here, is the problem, I am not able to retrieve the values from the main-list(A) to the custom combo boxes in the edit form. The values exist in the main-list(A) should have been selected as a defaultselecteditems in those combo boxes. 

In Main list those values are stored in choice field and I should bring those in Editform comboboxes by default. Also I should update the values in Main-List(A).

Please let me know if anyone has faced this scenario and have any input on the same. Thanks !!

- Dhana

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Power Platform Call June 2022 768x460.png

Power Platform Community Call

Join us for the next call on June 15, 2022 at 8am PDT.

PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,641)