cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Resolver I
Resolver I

PowerApp, Camera Control not working when it is inside a SP Modern Page as Embedded Object

Hi
I'm working on an app, which uses Camera and Pen Control, it works as expected in PowerApp environment. 
Property Camera=0.
But when embed this app in sharepoint modern page, using Embed object, camera stops working.
I'm using below code
I've tried Microsoft Powerapp Viewer web part , same result.

Could you please provide some solution on this, It will be really helpful.
Thank you
ananda
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: PowerApp, Camera Control not working when it is inside a SP Modern Page as Embedded Object

Hi @ananda ,

I have made a test and the issue is confirmed on my side. 

I afraid that there is no way to use Camera capabilities within the embedded app in SharePoint Page or Microsoft Teams Tab in PowerApps currently.

If you would like this feature to be added within PowerApps, please submit an idea to PowerApps Ideas Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Ideas/idb-p/PowerAppsIdeas

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: PowerApp, Camera Control not working when it is inside a SP Modern Page as Embedded Object

Hi @ananda ,

I have made a test and the issue is confirmed on my side. 

I afraid that there is no way to use Camera capabilities within the embedded app in SharePoint Page or Microsoft Teams Tab in PowerApps currently.

If you would like this feature to be added within PowerApps, please submit an idea to PowerApps Ideas Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Ideas/idb-p/PowerAppsIdeas

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Watch Now

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,793)