cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

PowerApp Chart pulling data from SharePoint but results based on two dropdown help

Hello All,

Been trying to sort this query out on my own via the normal routes but facing issues.

What i have already is a App thats collecting data and saving it to a large SharePoint list, which is working fine.

Now i am trying to create like a mini dash board that i can use to get data back from items save on the SP List in a form of a graph or table.

How i am trying to get it to work is by having two dropdowns (Date and Zone) then once i have selected these items then for the graph/table to populate.

Below is a pivot chart i created in excel using the same type of data to show what i am trying to create, but wouldn't require the pivot table. (hope that makes sense?)

Example.PNG 

Any advise or help would be appreciated as always.

Regards

P

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Champion
Community Champion

Re: PowerApp Chart pulling data from SharePoint but results based on two dropdown help

Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Re: PowerApp Chart pulling data from SharePoint but results based on two dropdown help

I been watching that youtube video for 3 days now and only got a bad head from it :'(

Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Hi All,

I have manged to produce a graph showing zones and costs against them, but its showing multiple zones.

Think this is due to costs being entered on different dates.

What i want to know is it possible for the two drop downs to control the graph so if a certain date and zone are selected then the graph would show the information based on those two drop downs?

Ive added a screen shot below to show what i am currently getting

Regards

Screenshot 2020-02-16 at 10.01.00.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Demo-Extravaganza 2020

Check out these cool Power Apps & vote on your favorite!

secondImage

Community Highlights

Check out whats happening in Power Apps

secondImage

Community User Group Member Badges

FIll out a quick form to claim your community user group member badge today!

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,894)