cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Posfog
Helper I
Helper I

PowerApp Chart pulling data from SharePoint but results based on two dropdown help

Hello All,

Been trying to sort this query out on my own via the normal routes but facing issues.

What i have already is a App thats collecting data and saving it to a large SharePoint list, which is working fine.

Now i am trying to create like a mini dash board that i can use to get data back from items save on the SP List in a form of a graph or table.

How i am trying to get it to work is by having two dropdowns (Date and Zone) then once i have selected these items then for the graph/table to populate.

Below is a pivot chart i created in excel using the same type of data to show what i am trying to create, but wouldn't require the pivot table. (hope that makes sense?)

Example.PNG 

Any advise or help would be appreciated as always.

Regards

P

3 REPLIES 3
eka24
Super User
Super User

I been watching that youtube video for 3 days now and only got a bad head from it :'(

Posfog
Helper I
Helper I

Hi All,

I have manged to produce a graph showing zones and costs against them, but its showing multiple zones.

Think this is due to costs being entered on different dates.

What i want to know is it possible for the two drop downs to control the graph so if a certain date and zone are selected then the graph would show the information based on those two drop downs?

Ive added a screen shot below to show what i am currently getting

Regards

Screenshot 2020-02-16 at 10.01.00.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

June User Group Leader Call

Join us on June 28 for our monthly User Group leader call!

PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,380)