cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
thomasgarcia83
Helper III
Helper III

PowerApp Error: Missing Authorization header for a privileged call on connection.

Hi all,

Our PowerApp that we use to manage our internal product issues is currently giving us issues. For some reason all users are able to open the app, but upon them viewing our gallery, they see zero results. I am getting a bunch of 404 errors in the monitor sessions I have held. The one common thing that I am seeing is a ton of Network errors and the following request message given to me:

"Message": "Missing Authorization header for a privileged call on connection.",

"Source": "product policy"

I've got our internal IT department helping on this, but they are leaning on me because I am the source that created the app. I don't have much experience with this error code, and quite frankly, I have no idea what I am actually looking to fix. This all started on Monday, February 1st upon our business open.  Attached is my monitor session results from a user that was kind enough to engage a monitor session.

Here are the items I have done so far:

• Opened app and refreshed all connections
  • Republished app
  • Had all users sign out and sign back in

Any ideas as to where I should start troubleshooting. It is like the app can't make the connection to the SharePoint list anymore. Also, for some reason I, myself can still view items in our gallery when I load the app but no one else can. Very awkward.

Thanks,

-Tom

2 REPLIES 2
lolla70
Helper IV
Helper IV

Hi @thomasgarcia83 

Did you solve the issue, I am getting the same message?

jobrienRSM

I am having the same issue

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,312)