cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ayla
Regular Visitor

PowerApp Leave Request

Hello, 

I just customized the template leave request. But I cannot handle the issue that leave requests should be done also for past dates. The code of the template only allows entries from "Today" and onwards. Do you know, how I can chnage this? I treied a lot, but it did not work...

Thank you in advance. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
timl
Super User
Super User

@Ayla 

On the DisplayMode property of the 'Submit Request' button, you would need to remove the highlighted part of the formula to remove the check for the start date being < today.  This will allow you to save the record.

timl_0-1651596415953.png

The other cosmetic changes you'll need to make are to modify BorderColor property of the LeaveStartDatePicker control (so that it doesn't show red when the selected date is < today), and the modify the text property of the red label that displays the error text.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
timl
Super User
Super User

@Ayla 

On the DisplayMode property of the 'Submit Request' button, you would need to remove the highlighted part of the formula to remove the check for the start date being < today.  This will allow you to save the record.

timl_0-1651596415953.png

The other cosmetic changes you'll need to make are to modify BorderColor property of the LeaveStartDatePicker control (so that it doesn't show red when the selected date is < today), and the modify the text property of the red label that displays the error text.

Ayla
Regular Visitor

@timl 

Thank you so much!!!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,460)