cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MadHattan

PowerApp Premium Feature put App in Endless Loop

I am new to PowerApps, not new to coding.  I am licensed to use PowerApps with my O365 A5 tenant.  Somehow when editing my App I crossed the line and used a premium feature.  Now every time I open my app to edit it I get this endless loop where Microsoft tells me that my app uses a Premium Feature and then tries to get me to license PowerApps Premium when all I want to do is REMOVE what ever I did to cross the premium line.  I'm stuck.  Any suggestions? 

2 REPLIES 2
UdayAdhikari
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

The easiest way to tell what connectors an app has is to edit the app and follow either red or green arrow as shown below and expand "In your app" section. Here you will see all the connectors, collections etc. by your app. Next, locate the connector that you want to delete (is premium) and click on the 3 dots next to the name and select Remove. Happy Power Apping :). Enjoy the journeyFindConnectors.png 

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

v-xida-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @MadHattan ,

Do you add a Premium connector, On-premise connector, or Common Data Service connector in your canvas app?

Based on the issue that you mentioned, I think this issue is related to your O365 A5 License. Currently, on-premises data or use premium or custom connectors are not supported for Power Apps for Microsoft Office 365 plan. And *A limited set of Common Data Service capabilities are included with Microsoft office 365 licenses to support some Microsoft 365 products. However, a Power Apps or Power Automate Standalone plan is still needed to run apps with Common Data Service.

Please check the following article for more details:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/pricing-billing-skus#power-appspower-automate-...

I guess you added a CDS Entity as data source in your canvas app, is it right? If you added the CDS Entity as data source into your canvas app with your O365 A5 License, the warning message would show up when you run your canvas app each time.

Currently, there is no way to remove the warning message from your canvas app. This issue is subject to PowerApps license. As an fixed solution, please consider purchase a standalone PowerApps License or sign up a PowerApps Free Trial License for your account, then this warning issue would be removed.

More details about signing up for PowerApps Free Trial License, please check the following article:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/signup-for-powerapps

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,313)