cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

PowerApp Requiring Sign-in

Has there been a change to PowerApps that requires users to sign-in each time they start an app?  In the past, users would only be asked to sign-in once.  Now they are being asked to sign-in each time they start the app.

Curious if anyone else is seeing this?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

We are experiencing this and other strange behavior for some users as well: at least one person is unable to download apps to their PC, which is an issue because the app is for field workers who are often out of range of any wifi or cellular internet so they effectively can't use apps, even ones that are offline capable.

I messed around with it and I didn't even have to enter a valid email address to get access to the apps. I just did something like asfadf@hjkh.com and it worked. This started after the most recent update, so I am guessing it is related to that.

Highlighted
Power Apps
Power Apps

Thank you for posting this issue! We are aware of the issue and are working on a solution for this issue.

Highlighted

@SpencerLynnThank you for the update. Our users definitely look forward to this being resolved. 

Highlighted

This appears to be fixed. Thank you @SpencerLynn

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,115)