cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

PowerApp Studio shattered since Saturday 2/17/18

PowerApps Stuido is shattered since Saturday morning 2/1/18 PST.  Most screens have changed size and data connections are broken. A few screens work, but most are shattered meaning using parent width for controls, forms, and datagrids is causing earratic rendering.  Data connections are broken on most screens but some work.  Did not change any code on our side and was working perfect on Friday. Same issue with old builds from several weeks to several months old...  No issue until this Saturday... now shattered app when viewing within PowerApps Studio.  This affects all builds and versions...  going back months

Published app is fine, but opening the same app in studio within browser or on desktop showing shattered screens.  Same issue in Chrome or Edge.  Again, same issue opening builds from several months ago.

Whatever was rolled out Friday night or early Saturday has shattered the PowerApps Studio.

Trying to duplicate the shattered screens does not fix the issue.  I was able to have some success creating a new screen and then copy and paste of a few cards but not all.

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PowerApp shattered since Saturday 2/17/18

Try to save the app and then restore the version that is published to see if it will fix it.

Highlighted
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Re: PowerApp shattered since Saturday 2/17/18

No Change

In fact, I can see the same issue on versions of this app that were published a few months ago...  This is a very bad issue in Studio running in the Browser or on Windows.  The app will publish and run more or less... 

App is completly shattered in Studio and this just started happening on 2/17/18 .....  I cannot be the only one seeing this 

Can someone from the support team get in touch. This is really really bad...

Highlighted
Helper V
Helper V

Re: PowerApp Studio shattered since Saturday 2/17/18

From this to this. Just not acceptable. Over 400 hours invested. I don't know why they have not rolled back the update yet. I'm sure they are aware of it. Suspect that is why nobody from Technical Team is making contact as, they have no clue how to recover.

RunningRunningEditingEditing

Highlighted
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Looks the same for me...  Editing is shattered in Studio...  Dead in the water

Highlighted
Helper V
Helper V

@skylitedavehave you had any update from anybody related to this issue yet? I'm still waiting.......

Highlighted
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

yes

I think the team is aware and they are looking into it...

Highlighted
Helper V
Helper V

Somebody from Forum has just contact me too. Mindtree did send an email eventually an hour ago but, still waiting for a call.

Highlighted
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Some Questions...

Are you connecting to SharePoint Lists? 

Are there dropdowns in DataCards on your PowerApps forms that connect to Lookups and Choice lists in SharePoint? 

Do the dropdown controls  have exclamation points next to them if you refresh the data in the connector within the broken PowerApps studio?

Highlighted
Helper V
Helper V

@skylitedave

App is connected to SharePoint Lists however, I create collections of the SharePoint Lists within PowerApps so I can get around some of the delegatable issues it also enables me to use the App Offline.

None of My DataCards have SharePoint Forms connected to them as, I use Patch Statements.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Watch Now

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,312)