cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AbulHassan
Helper I
Helper I

PowerApp: This app stopped working. Try refreshing your browser.

I've been building the powerapp and I used to publish and test it online. In the last few hours, the app says "This app stopped working. Try refreshing your browser. Session ID: 28a64c7a-159a-1a76-1900-86ade7535206" online when I tried to USE it. I can still can able to edit it via PowerApps studio and Edit online. The error happens when I try to use it. It happens with Admin login or as normal user as well, so it's not something to do with permissions. I referred some of the old posts in this community and removed all the RULES in the app, just as an action to isolate the issue. But the error remains. Please help. 

11 REPLIES 11

@AbulHassan, I was unable to look up the session ids that you gave. Can you check if there is an adblocker enabled and disable it, then reproduce the scenario and then provide me with a new session id?

@seadude, if you are still having the issue in IE 11, could you please provide a session id for me to take a look? It should not be happening in IE 11.

@jimcris, I'm taking a look at your session now. Is this happening only when third party cookies are disabled in Edge?

Thanks!

AbulHassan
Helper I
Helper I

None of the solutions provided by MS worked. So I had to re-create the whole app all over again.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (76,568)