cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate III
Advocate III

PowerApp Weirdness - Gateway timeout to 'europe.api.bap.microsoft.com' cannot create a new PowerApp or open existing - Error :The requested content at path /v3.20061.23.152576243/siena/default.html is not found

Good day all,

We have run into a few issues.

Firstly, we are unable to export our dev app to be deployed into production. When we try to export we get the following error.

"The gateway did not receive a response from 'europe.api.bap.microsoft.com' within the specified time period."

I also tried to create a new PowerApp to test the export on a considerably simpler and smaller app, I cannot even create a new app.

The error given is
"The requested content at path /v3.20061.23.152576243/siena/default.html is not found"

I have also tried to open an existing PowerApp (which I was able to get into yesterday afternoon) also gives the same error.
The requested content at path /v3.20061.23.152576243/siena/default.html is not found

Any one else having the same issues?

We do have a ticket open with MS, but waiting for feedback still.

Cheers, 
Andrew

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted

One of our users have the exact same issue this morning. Apps they were working on worked fine yesterday and now don't. I myself am working okay so I'm guessing it's only affecting certain users. 

Highlighted

The same with all users in our tenant

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Also having this issue on our tenancy at the minute!

Highlighted

We also have this problem this morning...

Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

I'm also having the same issue 😞 

Highlighted

Had this error today for a few of our developers - turned out to be our firewall ssl inspection blocking something under *.powerapps.com - nothing changed our end so I assume something changed microsoft side or possibly the automatic "365" group on our firewall.

Cheers

Highlighted

The issue is resolved now and it was because of the version which microsoft deployed yesterday and it was causing issues. Now MS has fixed the issue.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (10,599)