cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PADave
Frequent Visitor

PowerApp app launcher to show list of apps.

Hi all, is anyone able to help me with an issue I have and I'm sure others have experienced as well.

When using the PowerApps mobile app you're presented with a screen showing you all the apps you have access to. I'm trying to find a similar solution for a desktop but I can't seem to see one.

This got me thinking of creating a canvas app with a home screen that filters all apps the current user has access to but I'm not sure what data source to connect to.

Has anyone created one of these types of apps that might be able to help me getting started with where to get the information from?

Thanks in advance,

Dave

2 REPLIES 2
HenriDesmet59
Resolver IV
Resolver IV

Hello @PADave 

The screen showing all the apps you access to on the mobile application can be retrieved in the "Apps" menu of the powerapps site : 

HenriDesmet59_0-1649257444609.png

In this section user can see all the powerapps application they have access to, in the selectionned environment.

Tell me if It's helps you 🙂

Henri

PADave
Frequent Visitor

Hi @HenriDesmet59 , thanks for your reply and I'm sorry I should have been clearer.

Yes this provides the list of apps for the current environment you're in but I was wanting something that rolls up all apps across all environments (apart from the Centre of Excellence).  I'm trying to make it as easy as possible to use for our end users.

The bottom of this post has something that looks like the kind of thing I'm after so that all sections are filtered to the current user https://forwardforever.com/where-can-i-see-a-list-of-my-power-apps/

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Call June 2022 768x460.png

Power Platform Community Call

Join us for the next call on August 17, 2022 at 8am PDT.

Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Users online (4,632)