cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

PowerApp fails to Submit to SharePoint

Hello All,

I have a customised Canvas PowerApp that submits data to a SharePoint List. This is available to everyone in our Office365 Tenant.

This works fine 99% of the time, but I'm getting the odd few users who don't seem to to be able the Submit the data. The App appears to have sent the data, there is no error message. But the data doesn't appear in the SharePoint list.

I'm not sure how to troubleshoot this as I'm not aware of any logs.

The only possible cause I can think of is that some of the effected users have had their email / UPN changed, either because they have switch companies (domain changed), errors in spelling their name when they were originally set up, marriage etc.
The app is in a 'Managed' environment (not the default). So the end user only has access to the App, not the Environment, I was wondering if this could be the cause?
Thanks
Laurence

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hello @lrarbin1977 

Can you check the security roles of this users on the sharepoint site and sharepoint list, I advise focus on the emails that have the UPN changed.

Hope this can help!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hello @lrarbin1977 

Can you check the security roles of this users on the sharepoint site and sharepoint list, I advise focus on the emails that have the UPN changed.

Hope this can help!

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Hello pagonza

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,718)