cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jheike
Regular Visitor

PowerApp fields not saving to SharePoint list when published

As an example of the below referenced, I have gone thru the motions to create Cascading drop down list. I have read other methods on the internet which provide the same outcome with PowerApps. While I have been successful creating the functionality of the Cascading dropdown created from a SharePoint list, my issue is once I publish the form back to the SharePoint the fields modified per se by the PowerApps do not publish to the SharePoint list columns subsequent to creating a new form and saving. What am I missing. Thank you

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/dependent-drop-down-lists

2 REPLIES 2
mdevaney
Super User
Super User

@jheike 

Can you please share all info specific to your own app?  This includes code, screenshots, sample data, etc.  Its really hard to help troubleshoot without this information.

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up." 

Thank you mdevaney for taking the time. I have attached a work doc with outline and screens....anything more please ask.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,118)