cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PowerApps (2.0.460) not working with SP Online

Have encounted several issues/bugs with PowerApps connecting to a list in SP Online.

1. Column type Managed Metadata doesn't get an Edit Lookup card (even though Release notes says this was introduced in ver 2.0.440).  People column does get an Edit Lookup card (introduced in the same build).

2. Browse screen does not get full list of columns available to be displayed for each item in the browse list.  Only Title, Created, Modified, and ID are available.

Anyone else getting these same errors/bugs?

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support
Community Support

Hi EdK,

My PowerApps version is 2.0.460. I created an App from data with SharePoint list and I got the same issues with you. Column type Managed Metadata didn’t get an Edit Lookup card, Person or Group column got an Edit Lookup card, but it showed no data, when I clicked the drop-down list, it just showed “Displaying 0 results”. Just as you said, only Title, Created, Modified, ID can be displayed in Browse Screen.

In your App, there is a smile icon, you can use this to send a feedback to Microsoft.
 simle.PNG

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Helper I
Helper I

I am having the same issue. Are there any workarounds? 

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Apps features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (34,153)