cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

PowerApps Analytics data collection stopped

Has anyone else seen the data collection for app usage suddenly stopping? In 2 production environments for different customers, the last date of app launch is Thursday, March 28th. I find it highly unlike that they both decided to take the Friday off and never open the PowerApp again after that... This is in EMEA tenants, the results are the same regardless of whether I check the reports from web.powerapps.com or admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com, although the first Power BI report gives more data (30 days) than the second one (28 days).

PowerApps_Analytics_3.png

This seems to be an issue also in my own demo tenant, too, since I can't seem to find any apps with launch data in April 2019. When I logged into one tenant in North America (MS LiveDrive) I'm able to see app usage data up until Apr 24th.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: PowerApps Analytics data collection stopped

Thanks for sharing this. There does seem to be an issue with EMEA environments and we are looking into it..

Helpful resources

Announcements
August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

We're excited to announce our first cross-community 'Can You Solve These?' challenge!

secondImage

Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

secondImage

Super Users Coming in August

We are excited for the next Super User season.

secondImage

Community User Group Member Badges

FIll out a quick form to claim your community user group member badge today!

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,976)