cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bbsin
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

PowerApps Attachement Icon.. where are the file??

Hi

I would like to check
1) I had use the attchement icon in PowerApps to upload pdf file. I can see the clip icon in my sharepoint list, but there no file inside.

2) I try another way to upload with workflow using JSON and it working fine. I can see the attachment icon in the SharePoint List and it open to a doc folder, however there's no file in then folder.

Can some one help with these two issues
What went wrong.

Thanks
2 REPLIES 2
alrez
Community Support
Community Support

Hi,

Looking through your issue it initially appears that there is some kind of issue with how the attachment action isn't working correctly. I would start with this document and double check to see if there was something that wasn't set up correctly. This might be a better question for the Microsoft Customer Support team so if you would like you can always reach out to them by following the instructions in the link below;

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/get-help-support

Regards,

Alex

-------

Community Support Team _ Alex Rezac
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Tks Alex.

Will hv a look again.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

June User Group Leader Call

Join us on June 28 for our monthly User Group leader call!

PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,022)