cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rafiq
Frequent Visitor

PowerApps Canvas is not showing while playing the apps but same time it working while Edit and play

Hi Team

While play the canvas apps , empty screen is showing but in the edit mode , apps work fine as expected. Any help much appreciated 

rafiq_0-1634814786495.png

Works in Edit mode and play mode

rafiq_1-1634814885685.png

Thanks

9 REPLIES 9
poweractivate
Super User
Super User

@rafiq 

1. Save and Publish app again. Does it help?

2. Clear the cache and cookies of your browser, sign in again, and try it again. Does it help?

Check if any of above help @rafiq 

I have tried in both ways . its not helps. I tried to open in other browser and also opened in private window also. not helps.

rafiq_1-1634815881495.png

Pls help me find the solutions

@rafiq 

Did this only happen recently by the way?

I mean did the app work correctly before and suddenly recently this happened? If so how recently approximately?

Its never worked in Play options. but its works in edit and play mode. 

I have tried to monitored the app which i have developed. No issues found

rafiq_0-1634816372006.png

rafiq_1-1634816434973.png

hantsjoel
Resolver II
Resolver II

@rafiq Some questions...does the app work in play mode for you? Is the Visible property for the the various controls on the CPT form screen (buttons, textinput etc.) dynamic?

rafiq
Frequent Visitor

Play never works... like a apps.... Edit the PowerApps and click on play button or F5 works for me.

visible property for application is not dynamic and buttons are not dynamic. it enabled by default true for visible

Used GalleryControls to load the data from the share point list. created textbox(Rows) and button(heading) to populate the data

Do you have any OnStart formulas for your app? Could there be errors there? You can test by copying your formulas to a button and checking for errors. Debugging an OnStart is notoriously difficult

rafiq
Frequent Visitor

rafiq_0-1634907652883.png

I have only few formula that too for Set the variables

rafiq
Frequent Visitor

Any help much appericated

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,406)