Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Harpreet_Tohra
Helper II
Helper II

PowerApps Collection for Gallery All items is not working properly today

Hi Everyone. 
I have made an app. In the app I have made a hidden gallery with dynamic data using complex calculations. The gallery might have 300 and more records. 
I was using ForAll function and putting the gallery data into collection and then sending the data to Power Automate flow to save it into an excel file.
My code is working fine from last 3 months. Suddenly from last night, It is showing incorrect data in my excel sheet.
What I found is, first collection  was changing date value that it got from the label to an integer/number. However I managed to solve that. Then It is giving error in collecting the data. Collection is not collecting the data properly. 
I am surprised the same thing was working well from last 3 months. Now, suddenly It is not even collecting the data correctly.
I don't know whether it is a Microsoft Bug or what has happened to it.
could anyone please help me over this. Thanks in advance

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,345)