cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

PowerApps Community Plan Expiration

Hello,

I am new to PowerApps and would like to learn all the features and functionalities offered by the product. I found a link stating about the PowerApp Community Plan for individuals to learn PowerApps.

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/communityplan/

But when I sign up for the community plan, it shows me that I have a PowerApp Plan 2 Trial license and not PowerApps Community license.

Thus, I would like to know more about the EXPIRATION of the PowerApps Community Plan i.e.

For how many days I would be able to use the PowerApps with the Community plan license?

Any help will be really appreciated.

Thank you,

2 REPLIES 2
pbordon
Advocate II
Advocate II

I can't see in any place the expiration days. 

Nor can I buy a license for a trial account because it tells me that I can not choose the same account, because it already has a subscription. Why??

WillBellJr

I'm here today with the same question.

I opened a Community Plan so I could study and learn to create applications with PowerApps (coming from two prior trials at work), thinking that with the Community Plan, I wouldn't be time bound to a MONTH to learn and develop.

Yesterday I logged in and the app that I had been working on had totally disappeared.  Then I remembered that I had received an email saying my trial was about to expire.  I had worked with the other trials previously, so I thought perhaps it was one of those.

Opening my site from another browser, hoping that my missing PA was a fluke, I was then prompted that my trial had EXPIRED and would I like to renew the trial - of course I did and then miraculously, my PowerApp reappeared in the listing...

What gives with the Community Plan - as the OP above, I thought the CP was supposedly unlimited?  Or did I perhaps create my app using a "trial segment" of the Community plan by accident?

Can we please get some clarification here?

Thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Users online (1,240)