cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PowerApps- Connectors

Query 1-

I have PowerApps Per User license . This license has the premium connectors as per the features of the plan. But when I create an app and search for the Azure SQL DB connector , i cannot see this connector. 

Note- This connector is a premium connector which should be visible as per my license plan. 

Can some one help me what is the cause of this ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User III
Super User III

@Twinkle 

The connector name is simply SQL Server.  Premium connectors are always visible no matter what license you have.

Untitled.png

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Super User III
Super User III

@Twinkle 

The connector name is simply SQL Server.  Premium connectors are always visible no matter what license you have.

Untitled.png

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

View solution in original post

Further to my query, is it necessary that if I am using Premium connector in the app devlopement, then the end user must also have the Premium Connector Plan- i.e per User or per App plan ?

Or will it work with Powerapps free license ?

@Twinkle

Apps including premium connectors can only be used by licensed users with a Per App Plan.  It will not work with a free license.

PowerApps licensing is based around the end-user.  Anyone can create an app with any connector.  But to use it the proper licensing is needed.

---

Hi,

It looks like you were able to get your answer. Everyone has been pitching in to help you with your specific questions. Remember to mark this as answered on whichever post helped you out the most. In addition I figured I would add in our official documentation on this feel free to take a look.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/pricing-billing-skus

Regards,

Alex

-------

Community Support Team _ Alex Rezac
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

@alrez

Suggest you give the user more time to respond.  It is not necessary to ask them to mark a solution only 4 hours since the last post.

What do you mean everyone has been pitching in?  Its only me in this thread, LOL.

---

Thankyou my queries are resolved 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (52,318)