cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
loepan
Frequent Visitor

PowerApps Crashing on Navigation

Facing a strange problem that only just started occurring. It's repeatable with the following steps:

• Navigate from main screen to any screen of choice with a button
  • Everything works as intended, including RichText fields
  • When navigating from any screen to any other screen, the app will crash and reload in the browser.
  • After that it will not crash again, but all RichText fields will no longer load.

The navigation code has not changed in any versions of the app in recent months and it was working without issue. I've tried multiple browsers and deleting the cache. In the PowerApp on mobile, the app functions as intended with no issues.

I have tried turning on and off Delayed Load, Non-Blocking OnStart, and Explicit Column Selection. 

Thanks in advance for any ideas.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
loepan
Frequent Visitor

Good news! After a week, I have republished the app and it seems like this issue has been fixed with a recent version of PowerApps.

Thanks all for your support.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
BlueCatOwner01
Frequent Visitor

I am saving a similar issue. My app has started to crash and reload as well. Not sure what is causing this problem. First noticed it on Thursday 04/14/2022

v-xiaochen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @loepan ,

I suggest you create a support ticket for professional assistance following the below procedure. 

Get Help + Support - Power Platform | Microsoft Docs 

Best Regards,

Wearsky

loepan
Frequent Visitor

Good news! After a week, I have republished the app and it seems like this issue has been fixed with a recent version of PowerApps.

Thanks all for your support.

BlueCatOwner01
Frequent Visitor

Mine still has this issue after republishing. May I ask your power app studio version model?

Hey there! My apologies for the late response on this. It's working with this PowerApps release version: 3.22052.16

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Power Platform Call June 2022 768x460.png

Power Platform Community Call

Join us for the next call on June 15, 2022 at 8am PDT.

PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,891)