cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Marone
Frequent Visitor

PowerApps - Create a session picker -> calendar add with max 3 attendees

Hi Everyone,
I hope someone can help me with the following struggles that I have.
So I am trying to create an automated PowerApps for our ''1 to 2 sessions''
A small app where max 3 employees per session can choose an option and press a button to add to my calendar and theirs.
So the tricky part is that I need 3 people(attendees) to add the same Teams meeting link to there and my outlook calendar separately. 
As you can see in Picture 1 I'm trying things out (BTW I am not an experienced user) by creating a gallery that pulls information out of a SharePoint list that I created see Picture 2.
In the SharePoint list, I created 9 sessions over the year and I was thinking to add a static Teams meeting(URL) in their too(under the list tab ''Teams'') see Picture 2.  So if one of my employees chooses a session to attend, he/she needs to be added to the ''seats'' tab in the SharePoint list(Picture 2). After 3 seats being filled then those sessions need to disappear on the main page session calendar, see Picture 1.
I wanted also to have a confirmation page (Picture 3) with the actual button integrated over there. 
In Picture 4 you will see the ''OnSelect'' code that I have now.
It does definitely not do what I describe here but I am getting somewhere 📷.
I hope that someone can help me out with this. 

Office365Outlook.V4CalendarPostItem(
    LookUp(Office365Outlook.CalendarGetTables().value, DisplayName = "Agenda").Name, 
    "Test",
    DateAdd(Now(), TimeZoneOffset(), Minutes),
    DateAdd(Now() , 60 + TimeZoneOffset(), Minutes),

"(UTC+01:00) Amsterdam, Berlin, Bern, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna",
    {body:"Test text 
________________________________________________________________________________ 
" & BrowseGallery1.Selected.Teams, IsHtml:true}

)

Again, not a professional 😀 , and in advance thank you for the reactions and effort. 

Picture 1:

Marone_0-1617108055825.png

Picture 2:

Marone_4-1617108490074.png

Picture 3:

Marone_1-1617108068690.png

Picture 4:

Marone_2-1617108154505.png

1 REPLY 1
Marone
Frequent Visitor

No one 😓

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,818)