cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bdc604
Advocate III
Advocate III

PowerApps: Custom SP View form and default gallery selection

Even when clearing the collection, I cannot get Powerapps to select the first Gallery item in a custom view form by default when closing the view form and selecting a different list item. It fires once, the very first time, then nothing when I go to other list items.

The parent child relationship between the View form and child items listed in the gallery work great btw, no problems there.

Gallery1.Default = First(Collection1)

I tried Screen1.OnHidden = Clear(Collection1) thinking it may be referencing the first item incorrectly, but that didn’t help.

Any suggestions? Perhaps in SP vs stand-alone apps the custom form is never truly hidden, just collapsed out of view, and OnHidden doesn’t get triggered properly?

1 REPLY 1
v-monli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @bdc604,

Sorry it's not very clear about what you are trying to achieve, would you please take some screenshots for better understanding?

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (31,314)