cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vishal-Dhole
Frequent Visitor

PowerApps Down 21st Sept 2020

PowerApps has been down since morning and we cannot able to open form. When we try to open a form, it just having a empty form with Getting your data... exception. We have tried for all the PowerApps form which are in production environment and we are facing the same issue there too. For more information, please check screenshot. Please help us to re-locate this issue. Untitled.png

13 REPLIES 13
zarski
Advocate I
Advocate I

We have the same issue, please help!

Liza1
Frequent Visitor

same here 😞 please help 

aerofabs
Frequent Visitor

Having an issue with dropdowns not working properly - don't know if this is related?

Micke

same problem here!!!

Edit: For me it asks me to logon to start using PowerApps, When i click the button the same logon button appears...

S_narain
Regular Visitor

Same issue on my side. Power apps is failing to fetch data on multiple forms and canvas apps. 

EDIT: The power apps fetches data after its launched for 5-10 minutes. Seems to be connectivity issue or performance issue. 

aerofabs
Frequent Visitor

Left one of my apps to load and it eventually fetches data. Looks like a connectivity issue with Power Apps.

Liza1
Frequent Visitor

where can I submit a ticket to Microsoft about this issue?

Sebix

We're experiencing the exact same issue ("Getting your data...") here for SharePoint-forms, which were customized in PowerApps.

RobElliott
Super User
Super User

Microsoft are aware and are investigating under MM222544 - https://twitter.com/MSFT365Status/status/1307985868049780736

Rob
Los Gallardos

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (71,535)