Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
azeesdinu Helper II
Helper II

PowerApps Error

HI, 

I'm getting error message (attached). 

Also whenever I go to view item from the allitems.aspx page, It's always shows the last item instead of selected item in dispform.aspx. Also randomly some choices fields are not loading with list of values.

I have recently changed the Custom list display name and changed the data source  and all the refences in controls

PowerAppsError.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support
Community Support

Re: PowerApps Error

Hi @azeesdinu ,

This issue is mostly possible related to renaming your list name. Please try to delete the whole Form control and then add a new one. Then remember to change all the related formulas in SharePointIntegration to the new Form name. See all the formulas here:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/sharepoint-form-integration

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Community Support
Community Support

Re: PowerApps Error

Hi @azeesdinu ,

This issue is mostly possible related to renaming your list name. Please try to delete the whole Form control and then add a new one. Then remember to change all the related formulas in SharePointIntegration to the new Form name. See all the formulas here:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/sharepoint-form-integration

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Community User Group Member Badges

FIll out a quick form to claim your community user group member badge today!

firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Apps Community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,696)