cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

PowerApps Flow Button returns "Failed during http send request" when trying to associate

This is currently working in previously built apps but we noticed yesterday we cannot associate a Flow with a button in PowerApps currently. I've built a test app simply with one button on the screen and created a simple Flow using PowerApps as the trigger and Send an email (V2) as the action. When tested in Flow it works correctly. It will NOT attach to the button in PowerApps though. The error it returns is "Failed during http send request". We have also tried other actions besides email in the test Flow and it still fails and fails for every user we've tested.

We have tried multiple Flows and multiple avenues to attach the Flow to the button and it fails every time. I've included screenshots to show the error. 

Please help!!

15 REPLIES 15
Regular Visitor

Any updates on this issue?

I am getting the same error when trying to create a flow that adds an item to a SharePoint list. 

Advocate I
Advocate I

I get the same results (inconsistently) when using the SQL Execute a Stored Procedure action to return a Request.Response. Works in Flow/Power Automate just fine. 

Advocate II
Advocate II

Save a copy of another workflow and then attach

I just realized that this issue has to be, at least in my case, with the response component. When you say to the component to generate the JSON Schema automatically, it creates a part  "required":[.........]. If you erase that part the problem dissapear. 

@majuarezg Thank you for the tip - it solved it on my end as well! I actually wondered about that extra part that was added to the schema when inputting a sample of the result output for Flow to automatically determine the schema and even wondered to delete it from the beginning (but sadly didn't).

Thanks @majuarezg  👏

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (24,887)