I have a flow used in Canvas app, and its part of managed solution, it works well in my Development instance but when I deployed the managed solution to the target instance I am getting the "Connection not configured for this service" error in Canvas App.
I checked the flows, the status of flow is 'On' and connection details they look good, I tried recreating the connections still I get the same error.
The flow name is ParseData.Run() in Dev instance in my CanvasApp.
And at Target instance in Canvas App, when I remove the flow reference and add it again then I noticed it gets new name (_1 added to it) so it becomes ParseData_1.Run() and it works as expected , I think which is not a right approach to go and change it manually.
Could anyone suggest what could be the problem and how it could be resolved?
Thank you very much in advance.
I have the same problem. Did you find a solution. It seems a reasonable thing to expect to work.
Being a managed solution you cannot update the connection. If you use a unmanaged solution you can update the connection, but then cannot use update to load new versions of your app.
I have found my solution.
Import managed solution... on the App do edit which opens the managed solution in Treeview. If you look at your connection it will be 'Not Connected'. I removed the Connection, then on the button executing the flow, I took a copy of my existing code, readded the flow from the menu, once the skeleton flow template was there I copied my code back in, saved the App... Published.. then my connection to the flow was back.
Could you please share step by step procedure to rectify such error. I have created a Power App and an Power Automate flow which is triggered from click on a button. The flow is running from my web power app and also from Power App mobile but other members are able to initiate flow from web power app in laptop but they are not in position to initiate through mobile.
I don't have the experience with deploying to mobile to help you with this problem. From what you say it is working from some mobiles and not from others. All I can suggest is if you can find any pattern it is happening on one type of mobile or another. Maybe if you completely remove permission for that person, and readd them it might force an update on the underlying connection. The crux of the problem is that you need the underlying connection to update on that mobile, but I cannot answer that question.
Hi @aaroh_bits....The solution presented here worked for me as well.
But this workaround creates two more issues as follow:
If anything i wrote above is wrong, then please do correct. Happy learning 🙂
Hi @aaroh_bits , after the update from release wave 1, 2021 all the issues seem to have been resolved.
Hi @abhishekgawde ..
Thanks for your pointer.
We are already on Power Apps release wave 1, 2021.
We raised Microsoft ticket and issue is resolved.
Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.
A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.
Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!