cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper III
Helper III

PowerApps Form for Sharepoint List - Custom size no size option?

Hello,

I'm using PowerApps to customize a SharePoint Form. Now I tried setting a larger custom size in the App Settings, but no size option, only have   "Orientation", is there any way to set up lager size?

Many thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User III
Super User III

@Linda777 ,

UPDATE

This was a Microsoft release issue that has now been fixed.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @Linda777 ,

The orientation is always going to be in relation to the screen. You can however make the form as wide and tall as you  like - I have some covering most of the screen.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Hello Super User IIII,

Can I ask how do you do to make the white window getting bigger and wider?

thanks

@Linda777 ,

Make the height and width of the canvas the size you want as below

IntScreenSize.png

Hello,

the thing is it has been changed, only one option, is anything I did wrong?thanks, 🙂

JAN14.png

Hi @Linda777 ,

No - I actually get that on a couple of mine that I have modified in the past - not sure why.

You can delete the form and start again maybe.

Super User III
Super User III

@Linda777 ,

UPDATE

This was a Microsoft release issue that has now been fixed.

View solution in original post

Yes. Just checked. it fixed. thanks for letting me know. 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Apps features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (71,042)