Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

PowerApps Forms release

Hi,

In one of the Ignite demos, the PowerApps forms functionality was previewed and it seems that the 'form' will only cover parts of the screen (so users can still see parts of the list) - as below. Will it be possible for the PowerApps forms to cover the screen or list entirely?

This may sound like a simple question,  but it would actually make a huge difference specifically when you do not want users to see the list itself! We were hoping to use PowerApps to replace infopath on a few pages, so without the user ever seeing the list it relates to..

Could you please provide some insight on that one?

Untitled picture.pngUntitled picture2.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Power Apps Staff sarafankit
Power Apps Staff

Re: PowerApps Forms release

@Anonymous- As @v-micsh-msft mentioned, we are releasing the feature soon. It should be released by today afternoon, we are in the process of releaseing it.

To answer your question, it will be possible to get direct links for the forms (just like you can today for SharePoint forms or InfoPath forms). Here is the Q&A from documentation:

Q: How do I get a direct link to my list form that I can share with others? 

A: Open the form in the SharePoint list, and then click or tap Copy link.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @Anonymous,

Thanks for the feedback.

This feature (blog reference) should be not released yet. According to the response from staff @sarafankit in the following thread:

The release of PowerApps Forms for SharePoint

Quoted:

"

We ran into issues and have been fixing them to get this released as soon as we can. Hopefully over the next month we will be able to release it.

Ankit Saraf [MSFT]

"

If you have any ideas regarding this new feature, please consider submit it as an idea:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Ideas/idb-p/PowerAppsIdeas

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Power Apps Staff sarafankit
Power Apps Staff

@Anonymous- As @v-micsh-msft mentioned, we are releasing the feature soon. It should be released by today afternoon, we are in the process of releaseing it.

To answer your question, it will be possible to get direct links for the forms (just like you can today for SharePoint forms or InfoPath forms). Here is the Q&A from documentation:

Q: How do I get a direct link to my list form that I can share with others? 

A: Open the form in the SharePoint list, and then click or tap Copy link.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

'New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

Read the announcement for more information!

Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

'Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

thirdimage

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow - The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,854)