Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
landonjochim
Resolver I
Resolver I

PowerApps Gallery with Video Component - Image: ThisItem.Thumbnail

Hello,

Having an issue with a Gallery control in PowerApps. Currently I have the gallery connected to a document library which contains video files. Within the Gallery I have a Video component. On the Video component I have the "Image" property set to "ThisItem.Thumbnail.Large". The item's thumbnail does not show up. 

Help?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-bofeng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @landonjochim :

Please try:

ThisItem.Thumbnail.Large

vbofengmsft_0-1634181787844.png

Best Regards,

Bof

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-bofeng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @landonjochim :

Please try:

ThisItem.Thumbnail.Large

vbofengmsft_0-1634181787844.png

Best Regards,

Bof

lucoc

There all I'll tray I have too similar problem in my sharepoint 365 List I need to have two or more Thumbnail field, I'll test on dataverse and for each one I can assigne the field name like Image1, Image2, Image... unfortunally with sharepoint list I cant found the image field I just found Thumbnail insted but in this cas can I have just found. Is possible to have in the feature the right recognition of the field with the right field name?

At moment I'll solved to use Attachment but is not the best because I cant sell well in sharepoint list like image preview.

My axample to use multiple image on Powerapps:

lucoc_0-1642502404610.pnglucoc_1-1642502689735.pnglucoc_2-1642502724714.pnglucoc_3-1642502743957.png

lucoc_4-1642502915480.png

Code:

Number_Items.Text = "CountRows(BrowseGallery_IP.Selected.Attachments)"

Gallery_Attachment.Items = "Filter(AttchNum,Num <= Value(Number_Items.Text))"

Nome_File_2.Text = "Last(FirstN(BrowseGallery_IP.Selected.Attachments,ThisItem.Num)).DisplayName"

Image_Attached.Image= "Last(FirstN(BrowseGallery_IP.Selected.Attachments,ThisItem.Num)).Value"

I hope this example can yelp you to.

Best Regard  

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Call June 2022 768x460.png

Power Platform Community Call

Join us for the next call on August 17, 2022 at 8am PDT.

Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Users online (3,398)